The Portfolio vs. Blog
Portfolio vs. Blog
I'm not the most prolific of bloggers and I want to explore inclusive design and user experience in more detail. It is just too much for blog content, but not enough for a portfolio.
So, I am moving the "portfolio" content to my new Portfolio pages. The blog will then become much lighter.
A Work in Progress
The Portfolio is a work in progress. To date, it has six pages:
- Pat Godfrey - Personal Profile
- Pat Godfrey - Design Process
- Interactions - Fluid Responsive Philosophy, the 'Mobile First' mythology
- Interactions - Show Hide, progressive reveal strategies
- Interactions - Responsive Tables, responding without scrollbars
- Interactions - Forms
There are more topics to come; the second installment on Form Design among them.
I'm enjoying writing the Portfolio and I hope it is useful to others in the digital realm.