This is the text version of persona Deepthi’s Customer Journey Map (“As is” scenario).
Deepthi is to attend a job interview.
Finding the right building entrance is the first challenge followed by simple interactions that belie her portrayal of independence.
Persona Deepthi’s Customer Journey Map (“as is” scenario)
- Uses GPS from the train station to Trinity Building, Pearse Street, Dublin.
- Good. Yay! Arrives at the right building!
- Boo! Where’s the entrance?
- Asks for assistance. Two people don’t know which of the two entrances Deepthi needs.
- Assisted to the right entrance and through double sliding doors.
- Enters atrium and senses a large space. Yay! I’m here!
- Boo! Where’s Reception? And where are the bathrooms?
- Security Worker comes to assist Deepthi and escorts her to the Company Reception she needs.
- Receptionist escorts Deepthi to a chair to wait.
- Deepthi asks where the bathrooms are.
- Receptionist gives directions and offers to escort her.
- Deepth is is keen to appear no trouble and follows directions using her cane.
- She arrives at the bathrooms and follows a female voice of the Cleaner into the Male block.
- From the bathrooms, Deepthi retraces her steps back to the Reception waiting area.
- She is uncertain of where she can sit.
- She asks the Receptionist to indicate the chair. There is no reply.
- Deepthi doesn’t know to stand and wait or risk being seen searching for a chair.
- The Receptionist returns and remarks on Deepthi’s interest in the office fern.